Movable property valuation 1. Concept According to Article 174 of the Civil Code, movable property is property that is not immovable. Can be understood as assets such as: Machinery and equipment, production lines, means of transport (motor vehicles, construction vehicles, ships, boats, …etc)… 2. Purpose of machine and equipment valuation Buying, selling and transferring
Movable property valuation
According to Article 174 of the Civil Code, movable property is property that is not immovable. Can be understood as assets such as: Machinery and equipment, production lines, means of transport (motor vehicles, construction vehicles, ships, boats, …etc)…
2. Purpose of machine and equipment valuation
- Buying, selling and transferring assets.
- Mortgages, guarantees, bank loans.
- Determining the value of assets, investment projects, brand value…
- Accounting, liquidation of assets, insurance, compensation, clearance…
- Assets valuation for investigation, trial, division, property dispute, etc.
- Joint venture, establishment, transformation or dissolution of a business.
- Proof of assets to study abroad, travel, settle down, cooperate, contribute capital …
- Other valuation purposes…
3. The assets are typical machinery and equipment that VIVC has implemented
1. Rice production line
Vietnam is one of the major rice producing countries in Southeast Asia, especially in the two regions of the Red River Delta and the Mekong River Delta. With the amount of rice produced, we can not only meet the domestic demand but also export enough to other countries. In order to compete with the quality of exported rice with other countries, investment in processing lines is indispensable.
2. Ceramic tile production line
In recent years, ceramic technology in Vietnam is developing rapidly. This is considered the field of industrial production of building materials reaching out to the continent and the world of our country. The products not only supply domestic market demand but also play a role in export turnover. Businesses also pay more attention to investing in modern equipment and lines to produce ceramic tiles, some of which are worth millions of dollars.
3. Paper production line
The packaging industry has seen continuous growth over the past 5 years. This growth is connected to the paper industry which has an increasing demand for cartons. ASEAN represents ten countries with ten developing economies and these countries are booming economically. The growth was driven by large and growing numbers of the young middle class. The demand generated by this explosive demographic, for the products they desire especially in the electronics, automotive, textile, food, construction and healthcare sectors has had a natural impact up the supply chain to produce cheap cartons.
4. Other machinery and equipment in the fields of: medical, food production, industrial machinery, transportation vehicles, etc.